- Complete vision care for all ages, including contact lens services and management.
- Co-management for Lasik and cataract surgeries with top doctors in the bay area.
- Emergency care for ocular disease and injury.
- Outside prescriptions welcome.
- Frame and lens adjustments are our managers specialty.
- Continuing ed classes for our entire staff to keep us up to date on the newest technology.
Facilities and Equipment
In April of 2012, our office upgraded our computer software system preparing us for Electronic Medical Records. We are in the process of scanning patient charts and creating secure patient information using OfficeMate. You will be asked to provide us with a picture id upon your arrival. Please feel free to ask any questions once you arrive.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Medi-Cal, and MES. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Tagalog.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.